Wednesday 15 October 2014

October's Glossybox

Afternoon lovely people, this morning I recieved my monthly Glossybox, I subscribed in August & instantly fell in love. It's a great way to try out different products & it's like a lovely present each month for only £10. Check it out on their website to find out more - http://www.glossybox.co.uk/
















So I got some really lovely products this month & 3 full sized ones. Starting off with Nuxe mask, I've never heard of the brand before so looking forward to using that! Next product is a lip product, a 'So Susan' mascara, a mini perfume, a Ciate nail varnish (not my chosen colour) but it is pop art month! And then a Rimmel London BB cream, and I have a little one the same already & it's the right colour for me!

Check out glossybox to see what you're missing!

Lucy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy