Tuesday 2 February 2016

Second star to the right and straight on till morning.

So it's a bit late blogging about this seeing as this happened in December 2015, but better late than never.

So on the 10th of December last year, me, my sister, mum & dad went to Disneyland Paris for my 21st. We travelled from Southampton airport early in the morning, and when I say early I mean my eyes were stinging and the airport was like a ghost town! Our flight was delayed by an hour due to fog on the other side. It was a bit of a bumpy start because of the weather but I tried to stay calm whilst my sister distracted me by talking about cheese. It worked!

When we arrived at Paris airport we got the Disney coach which took us to our hotel. We stayed at Hotel Cheyenne which was a 20 mintue walk from the park or a 5 minute ride on the shuttle bus. We checked out our room before heading to the park. Our room was quite nice, it had a double bed & a bunk bed which me & my sister slept in. It had a bath and shower, and a cute cowboy boot for a lamp!
Link to the hotel - http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/hotels/disneys-hotel-cheyenne/

First we stopped at the Disney Village to have lunch, we went to New York Style Sandwich where me and my sister shared a pizza. Super yummy. Then off into Disneyland to explore! And then for dinner we went to Annette's Diner. And then back to the hotel to sleep after a very long day!

Next day, we had breakfast in the hotel like we did every morning. You had a card with a selected time to go and have your breakfast, this was so there were tables free for everyone. The breakfast was a buffet, there wasn't too much to choose from so everyday I just had Frostie's and lot's of hot chocolates! Healthy. On this day we went to Walt Disney Studios. A lot of things were shut due to them being broken or being refurbished. (Which was slightly annoying!). And in the evening we went to the Rainforest Cafe which is my favourite!

Then on the weekend we did Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios on our last day and in the evening went to Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Cafe for lunch on our last day. And back home, boo!

It was an amazing trip that I'll cherish forever!
I tried to upload some photo's by the uploader didn't like me!

Blog soon, Lucy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy