Sunday 3 July 2016

My Travel Essentials

So on the 16th of July I am off on holiday to Corfu, and thought I would share with you my travel essentials.
So from top to bottom, the first product is De Bruyere after sun lotion which smells so nice. I have already tested a little bit, It left my skin so soft so I'm looking forward to using that after being in the sun. This product is £9.48 - http://www.glossybox.co.uk/brands/de-bruyere/after-sun-lotion-monoi/ (Just to say all 3 products are from my Glossybox). Next is the Ladival sun protection spray, as soon as I saw this I knew I was going to use it for my holiday & I can't wait to use it. It's great for sensitive skin, water resistant, protects against UV-A & UV-B. I have SPF 15 medium. You can buy this from Boots at £13.50 - http://www.boots.com/en/Ladival-Sun-Protection-Spray-SPF-15-150ml_1643075/ And lastly I have the Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer. I have the sample size, you can buy from Boots at £24.00 for the 50ml -  http://www.boots.com/en/Origins-GinZing-Energy-boosting-moisturizer-50ml_1327088/ I started testing this when I got it, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth and smells so lovely! And because it's the sample size it's the great size to take with me on holiday.

The next product I will be taking away with me is the Zoella Let's Spritz body mist from her Tutti Frutti range. I love this product so much, I've had it since last year and it's still lasted. It has such a nice fruity summer smell and only costs £8.00.. bargain! http://www.boots.com/en/Origins-GinZing-Energy-boosting-moisturizer-50ml_1327088/

Next onto make-up. I only tend to wear a full face of make up in the evenings on holiday and just mascara in the day. I have the MUA pro brow kit from Superdrug that only cost me £3.50, I've had this for about a year now & still going strong. Next is the Essence mosaic compact powder which I'm enjoying using at the moment, I also got this in one of my Glossybox's - http://www.glossybox.co.uk/brands/essence/mosaic-compact-powder/ Then I have the Naked 3 eyeshadow palette by Urban Decay, I got this as a Christmas present & I adore it! I love the colours, and I believe you can buy this for £38.00. For foundation at the moment I'm using Collection lasting perfection which has SPF 20. It's an oil free foundation & doesn't make me look orange neither does it make me look more pale! I brought this from Boots at £5.99. I also have the concealer which is £4.19 from Boots. Then onto Primer I use the NYC perfecting primer which I brought from superdrug but can no longer find! Argh. But this primer has been really nice on my skin, makes it soft and not wet like past primer's have and was affordable too. The mascara I am taking away with me is the Lash sensational luscious by Maybelline, I've not had this product for that long but so far liking it! I brought it from Boots at £7.99. Lastly onto lipsticks. I am taking a day time lipstick which is by Collection 'Vintage Rose' and the night time one also by Collection 'Sugar Plum'. Both brought from Superdrug at £2.99. Both lipsticks I love & really affordable.
 
 
So apart from the products mentioned above my other essentials would be, a pair of sunglasses, a hat, suncream, and a book! I will be of course going holiday shopping soon for more products and holiday clothes. Are you going anywhere sunny this year?
 
I hope you enjoyed my blog post & I'll blog soon.
Lucy. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy