Monday 8 December 2014

Winter Wonderland

On Saturday the 6th of December me, my mum, dad & sister with some other families went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park in London. I've never been before but seen pictures and some videos on YouTube. It was amazeballs! (Yeah that's a word). But my god it was flipping freezing!! If you're thinking of going I advise you to wear thermal clothes if not about 3 pairs of socks, boots & layers! By the time we were leaving my feet had gone numb and I couldn't walk.

Also if you do go be aware you're paying London prices. I was shocked it was about £6.00 for a burger! And it's £1.00 per token for any rides. I took many photo's & wanted to share them with you.









 
Post soon! Lucy xo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy