Friday 17 October 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag!

Hello you lovely readers, I was tagged to do this by my friend Dannie to this, do go & check her out - http://lipstickandlilys.blogspot.co.uk/

1. Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
Straight, but tends to go all wavy when left wet/damp when I go to bed.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?
My mum or nan dye's my hair for me, but soon going to have my hair re-done at the salon.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday or change it up?
When I go to work I clip my fringe out the way, on weekends I straighten it. I get impatient when I can't do other styles so I rarely change it!

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?
Do my own! I did beauty therapy at college so can do my own, plus I have a cousin & sister who do great nail art designs.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Once a week, don't keep count but I get bored if it's on for longer than a week.

6. Do you pain your toes in the winter or summer?
Both! Doesn't matter what time of the year it is, I always do hands & feet.

7. How long does it take for you to put your make up on?
Depends where I'm going!

8. What do you do first face or eyes?
Face.

9. Do you collect make up or buy what you need when you need it?
I try to collect but I spend my money on clothes more than make up.

10. How often do you wear fake lashes?
Never! I can't get on with them, they feel so heavy on my eyes & can't put them on, when someone can do it for me & find nice ones, I'll do it.

11. Do you wear a full face of make up everyday?
No, if I'm in the house only mascara or nothing, if I'm off out with friends then a full face is always worn.

12. Do you wear make up when you're home alone/with family.
Rarely.

13. Will you leave the house without make up?
Yes.

14. How many high end products do you have?
Not many I don't think, a few Benefit ones.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when getting dressed?
Only if I'm going out I'll plan the night before.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Very rare!

17. What time do you wakeup & go to sleep?
For work I wake up at 7am & go to sleep by 10:30pm, (or try to) & weekends I sleep!

18. How often do you & when do you work out?
I'm lazy. I used to dance, and went to the gym once. I do tummy excercises but that's about it.

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.

20. How tall are you?
5.5 and a half, the half counts right?

21. Do you speak a foreign language?
No.

22. Do you have any pets?
A family dog called Pandora.

23. How often are you on blogger?
Always reading others so everyday, I blog on here when I have something to blog!

24.Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes!

25. Do you keep a list of products you want to try as you see them in posts?
Only just started blogging so I'm sure I will.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I sat down and thought of something for ages & the name just stuck in my head.

27. What kind of camera do you use for photos?
My iphone 5C or canon camera.

28. How often do you clean your house?
I live with my parents so I don't have to, woo!

29. What's your favourite colour?
Always has been baby lilac. But I love pastel pink too.

30. Do you swear?
Yeah, but not 247 that would be rude! But everyone swears sometimes, haha!

Bonus! What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I will be watching Youtube videos, food shopping with my mum, then a lush bath before bed :)

Thank you for reading I tagg all of you & my friend Lauren, her blog is http://laurens-lifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

Lucy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy