Tuesday 14 October 2014

Mini Haul!

Hello everybody! Last Monday I went shopping with one of my best friend's & ended up spending a little bit of money & thought i'd share with you what I brought. I would normally do hauls over on my YouTube channel 'UniqueLucyxo' but due to me having an underbite jaw surgery I can't film videos just yet, so blogging this haul for now will do!










So starting from the top I brought Lush's snow fairy shower gel (I know it's not Christmas yet but I had too) It smells amazing! The pair of 2 boots are from New Look both in the kids section (I have small feet). The maroon pair were £24.99 & the simple navy boots were £22.99.

The black bow ballet pumps are from Primark they were either £6 or £7 affordable either way! I got them for work, I have narrow feet even though they're a wide fit they fit well & also have squishy insides so my feet won't hurt when on them all day. From Primark I also brought a pair of patterned pumps which were £7 and I know it's not summer anymore but I just happened to purchase them! Whoops! Then I got a pair of Mickey Mouse fluffy socks which were £2.50, can never have too many pairs! Then lastly I brought a gorgeous Grey floral clutch bag which I cannot wait to use.

The last things are my Zoella purchases. If you don't know who Zoella is you've clearly been under a rock all these years or just don't watch YouTube videos! Zoella - real name Zoe Sugg is a YouTuber who makes vlogs, fashion, beauty, lifestyle kinda videos. I love watching her, she's such a inspiration to me. She recently had her products come out into shops & online so of course I had to get something! You can find the products in my photo in Superdrug & on their website & on FeelUnique. I got the make-up bag/pencil case £8, the bath fizzer £5, and the bath soak & shower creme £8 which both smell lovely.

Thanks for reading my mini haul, write again soon!
Lucy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy