Sunday 31 May 2015

End Of May Bank Holiday Weekend.

So at the end of May bank holiday weekend me, my sister, mum & dad went up to Wales to visit my Grandad & his wife where they live in Pembrokeshire. I took some snaps of places & as always I want to share them with you, and a video of our time there will be on my YouTube very soon! But in the mean time you can watch my holiday video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGg4rU_ASLA

One of the shops in Narbeth is my favourite it's called 'The golden sheaf gallery' it sells anything from what you see above, candles, paintings from locals, brands, it's just so lovely & I always go in there everytime we go.
On the Sunday we went to a food festival called 'really wild' at St David's. Here is my sister Beth getting a henna (which has still stayed). We both also enjoyed a yummy pizza for only £5 which was gone in 5 seconds. Yum.
It was a lovely few days away spending it with my family :)

Blog soon, Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy