Sunday 14 June 2015

A foodie weekend

So the last weekend of May we went to Liverpool for the weekend as my dad had a charity football match and by the looks of my photo's it pretty much involved food. On the Saturday the day we arrived before the match we went into town and went to a place called Byron. Which was so cute, and really nice! I would recommend it for sure & I'd love to go again.

 
 
 
At Byron's I had the best lunch in the world! I know it doesn't look exciting, a milkshake & chips? Honestly was the best. The strawberry milkshake was heaven! Best milkshake I had ever tasted, I didn't think it was going to be so big I had to ask for a takeaway cup. And the chips just look like McDonalds chips I know, but they were amazing! I wasn't very hungry so just fancied that but I'm very glad I did!


Then in the evening after the match we went to the Beefeater next door to our hotel. I had the pulled pork burger which again was the best thing ever tasted! Shame about the coleslaw. And then for pudding I had the Raspberry cheesecake, which was alright but I didn't 'woo' about it. And then for Sunday breakfast was a god awful Tesco breakfast which I didn't photograph, it wasn't worth it at all.

So if you do go to Liverpool I highly suggest you visit Byron!
(All photo's taken on my Iphone).

Blog Soon, Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy